1. Students who make little progress owing to persistent idleness or proved incapacity may be required to leave.
  2. In case parents want to withdraw their wards, the office must be informed about the same one month in advance. Failure to do so will result in payment of six months fees, by concerned parents, before the issue of a Transfer Certificate from the office. If prior intimation is given then only one month’s fees will be charged.
  3. At the end of the session if the parents wish to obtain the Transfer Certificate of their wards, they should apply to the Principal in writing.
  4. Cases of transfer are excusable if a copy of the Transfer Order is submitted to the Principal.
  5. No Transfer Certificate is issued until all dues of the school are paid.
  6. These dues also include Rs. 50 — as S. R. Fee (T.C.)
  7. T.C. shall be issued on the 3rd day, after receipt of such a request from the parents or guardian.
    1. Security money of Rs. 500/- shall be refunded to the parents when the student leaves the school. The parents will be required to produce the receipt of the security deposit along with a written request for refund.
    2. In case the receipt is lost, the parents will be required to produce an affidavit of Rs. 10/- to the effect.
    3. The payment will be made through cheque in the name of the student directly to the parents or the person authorized by them.